Friday, September 29, 2006

Freakin Friday

Actually, today is one of those RARE times when I am not ready for it to be Friday. We are having a big moving sale this weekend, and what have I done to prepare? Practically NOTHING. The only thing I did was post a moving sale announcement on CraigsList, which I need to do again now that it is tomorrow.

By now, I should have unpacked our China Cabinet, dresser, night stands, etc. I should have bought garage sale signs from Home Depot. I should have bought stickers to label prices and figured out what to ask. I should have picked up the stuff from storage that I want to sell. I was also supposed to get my husband to sign the apartment lease agreement and the condo association's review application in order to mail it out today. Shoulda Woulda Coulda...

So, the fact that today is Friday is not a good sign. The worst part is that I don't even feel like doing it tonight, but deadlines loom & and I need to get steppin. Do you know what I really feel like doing??? -Redesign my blog. I love this time of year when holidays are looming (even though it still is 90 degrees here) and I want to be cheesily festive. Must fight the urge.

Tags: , ,

No comments: